Get your workforce COVID Ready
Reduce infections, prevent outbreaks, and keep your employees safe through testing, tracking, tracing, and more.Learn more
These Partners are COVID Ready
We were impressed with Carbon Health’s sharp focus on COVID-19 and data, and have partnered with them to provide tools to keep our employees safe as we build back to a better future.
How it works
Minimize Workplace Risk
Testing is not enough. Make sure you have all the pieces in place to safely and responsibly open and operate.Get Started
Medical Consultation & Protocols
Review your physical workspace(s), HR protocols, and documentation with our medical team.
COVID Curriculum & Ongoing Education
Get access to engaging and curated content on key developments and scientific research your team needs to know to prevent infection, make informed decisions, and stay safe in and out of work during COVID-19 and beyond.
Daily Symptom Tracker
Carbon Health's easy-to-use Daily Symptom Tracker proactively gets ahead of a potential outbreak by tracking the health of your teams. Save time, reduce stress, and minimize risk for everyone with this tool.
Management & Containment
Monitor individual employees, see test results, and check daily symptom tracker compliance mandates through your customized dashboard. Should any of your employees exhibit symptoms, have step-by-step plans in place including full service contact tracing managed by Carbon Health.
More than 300,000 COVID tests completed.
COVID Ready Resources
- ForbesThe Safer Workplace – How Cloud Based Solutions Help Companies Cope With Covid-19
- Case StudyHow Bolt Threads Solved Testing and Monitoring Within a Week
- Blog Post14 Questions to Ask to ensure You reopen Your Business Safely
- VideoWatch COVID-19 Educational Videos
- Fast Company5 Most Harmful Myths About COVID-19 Testing
- VideoCarbon Health Testing in Underserved Communities
- Blog PostManaging Reopening Anxiety
Pricing made simple.
- Minimum 100 person$20/ mo / person
- Daily Symptom Tracker
- Medical Consultation Protocol Review
- Educational Videos
- Contact Tracing
- Unlimited COVID-specific Virtual Care
- 50 - 75 Employees50 - 75 Employees76 - 150 Employees151 - 300 Employees300+ EmployeesStarts at$9,000/ event
- Pop Up Clinics
- Onsite Clinics
- Bulk Testing
- At Home Testing
- Minimum 100 person
Cost varies based on testing options and locations.
Essentials + Testing
- Daily symptoms tracker
- Clinical support Testing
Sign up now
Frequently Asked Questions
Employers signed up for COVID Ready can invite their employees to enroll through the employer dashboard. Employees will sign up for the COVID Ready program through the Carbon Health app, and complete the onboarding process, which includes a coronavirus assessment and taking a COVID-19 test. Employers will be able to track their employee's test results in a customized employer dashboard. The app employees use is the same one that Carbon Health patients have used for years.
Employees are notified daily to update their status through Carbon Health's in-app COVID-19 assessment tool. When necessary, employees will be referred to a virtual or clinic visit, that may or may not include a COVID-19 test. Depending on the outcome of their visit, employee work status will be made visible to the employer in the employer dashboard.
When daily monitoring begins, employers will be able to track each employee's daily compliance to filling out the symptom tracker and see their latest work status so they may quickly administer management protocols, such as paid sick leave.
Employees receive a notification to download the Carbon app on their smartphone. After downloading the app and creating a Carbon Health account, the employee will be prompted to complete a Coronavirus symptom and risk assessment.
After the assessment, employees will begin to log their work status into the app using a daily symptom tracker. In addition, employees will be able to watch a continuously evolving series of short, tactical videos on operating safely during the pandemic.
- Carbon's clinicians will determine which test to offer based on the employee's circumstances, such as risk, proximity to a testing location, and severity of symptoms. Carbon Health works with a wide variety of labs to test employees for COVID-19.
- Employers are only able to see COVID-19 test data and related data (such as how often an employee is checking in, if they are ready to return to work, and so on) about employees. Non COVID-19 data will not be visible to employers.
Employers will be able to track an employee's enrollment date, the completion status of their initial assessment, the completion status of the education modules, their daily check in status, and their work readiness.
Here is a list of the data an employer can see:Enrollment dateInitial assessment complete (Y/N)Daily check ins completed (Y/N & Aggregate Count)Active that day (Y/N)COVID-19 Test Results
- Employees will have control over which information they share, such as work notes generated by Carbon clinicians.
- For employees who test positive, Carbon Clinicians run a comprehensive contact tracing program based on our in-house contact tracing program run on hundreds of patients who have tested positive for COVID-19. Trained Carbon Health clinicians help a positive patient understand the risks to them and those around them and walk them through the criteria to identify potentially exposed contacts Carbon Health clinicians will then contact the exposed individuals and ensure they get the care they need, including directing them to testing.
- When an employee tests positive, Carbon Health clinicians contact the program administrator at your company and help them understand the criteria for exposure, identify additional employees who might have been exposed and contact them and ensure they receive the testing and care that they need.
- Carbon Health encrypts all of your data in transit and at rest, ensuring that your data remains private, with protected access that keeps that data between you and your healthcare provider. Carbon Health works within a highly regulated industry, and we ensure that you are protected by enforcement of the industry's best standards, standards that comply with HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, and other frameworks for best of breed security and compliance.
- All patient data and all medical data used by Carbon Health is stored only within Carbon Health managed systems. Your medical data belongs to you. No private and/or identifying data you provide will ever be sold.
- Under federal and state rules and regulations in the United States, we are not allowed to delete medical records for a period of time. Your medical records are highly regulated and highly secure. For Medicare patients, CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) requires that we retain patient records indefinitely. Please note, that the same laws written to ensure your medical data remains available to support your healthcare, also ensure your healthcare data is kept secure and protected under threat of financial and criminal penalty.
- First and foremost, Carbon Health will use your data to provide you the best possible healthcare we can provide: To ensure that you receive the direction and treatment appropriate for any health condition that you may be experiencing. For this purpose, your data is entirely private between you and Carbon Health. If you choose to sign a waiver authorizing a release of healthcare information to someone that is not Carbon Health (to release your COVID-19 test results to your employer for example) that release will explicitly define the data you are authorizing for release (First Name, Last Name, and whether the test was Positive or Negative for example) and to whom you are releasing (specific members of your employers' HR team for example) and no other data collected can or will be shared. Carbon Health wants to take care of you and your data: We will ask you about underlying conditions, your general health, and things that will help us provide you the best care we know how, but none of that will be shared unless you ask us to share it.
- You may absolutely delete the application at any time. Carbon Health is required by law to protect and retain your health information as shared with us. The laws requiring this data be kept were written to ensure medical treatment can be reviewed, and health records remain available for the period required. The laws that ensure this data is available for your future healthcare needs include protections that ensure your data remains private, and that the data is only accessible to you and your designated providers.
- You may choose to opt-out of this program, and to rescind authorization to share your test results at any time. The choice to share or not share your data with your employer is entirely yours to make, and you will never lose the right to change your decision.