A TRUSTED ALTERNATIVE TO THE ER.
When your child is sick or injured, going to the emergency room is often the last thing you want to do. When your pediatrician is not available and your little one needs care now, we are here to help. We can even communicate our findings to your pediatrician to ensure continuity of care.
At Direct Urgent Care, all of our providers have extensive training and experience caring for children of all ages and are committed to providing the highest quality of care in a comfortable environment. We have a play area and can even entertain them with access to our iPads (with parents' permission, of course). We offer the most common pediatric tests on site so you won't have to run around town to get the answers you need.
When to use Direct Urgent Care?
- Pediatric bronchitis and asthma
- Cuts and bruises
- Simple animal bites
- Sore throats, ear aches and colds
- Joint sprains or broken bones
- Sports injuries
- Skin infections and abscess care
- Nose bleeds
- Stomach flu with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea
- Foreign body removal from ears and noses
- Pediatric fever (for children less than 90 days old with rectal temperature of 100.4 or higher, we recommend the emergency room)
- Minor head trauma and concussion evaluation
- Allergic reactions
- Conjunctivitis and Pink Eye
- If your child needs strep throat testing, urine test, influenza testing, or mononucleosis testing (Mono test) we can run the tests in minutes while you wait.