Treatments and Services
At Direct Urgent Care, we offer treatments and services for a number of appointment reasons in the following urgent care categories.
- Illnesses & Infections
- Physicals Exams
- Labs & X-Rays
- Family Medicine & Pediatric Care
- Vaccinations & Immunizations
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
When to visit: Urgent Care vs. ER
What is Urgent Care?
Urgent care is immediate medical attention for a variety of non-life-threatening conditions and other general medical needs that arise in unforeseen situations.
Direct Urgent Care is the perfect option when you need care on short notice and don't want to deal with ER wait times and costs.
What is Emergency Care?
An emergency condition is a life-threatening condition that may require advanced treatment, such as a heart attack or stroke, a serious head injury, or other severe trauma.
If you have a life threatening injury or illness, immediately call 911 or proceed to your nearest Emergency Room.
- Oakland411 Grand AveOakland,CA,94610P.(510) 844-4097Open Daily 8AM -6PM
- Cupertino19600 Vallco Pkwy Ste 170Cupertino,CA,95014P.(650) 338-4776Open Daily 9AM -7PM
- Berkeley3095 Telegraph AveBerkeley,CA,94705P.(510) 686-3621Open Daily 10AM -8PM
- San Francisco1998 Market StSan Francisco,CA,94102P.(415) 792-6040Open Daily 9AM -7PM
- Mountain View1150 West El Camino RealMountain View,CA,94040P.(650) 695-5008Open Daily 9AM -7PM
- Vacaville1679 E Monte Vista AveVacaville,CA,95688P.(707) 624-7400Open Daily 9AM -7PM