From a recent survey, 18% of all women in the US do not have a regular, personal doctor.Source
The US Preventive Service Task Force recommends that all women between 50-74 get a mammogram every other year.Source
The average age of cervical cancer diagnosis is 50, but it is most often diagnosed in women between the ages of 35-44.Source
Women’s Health services at a glance
Now you can see your Carbon Health primary care provider for your health and wellness needs. We offer assistance and referrals for a variety of symptoms or issues. Book an appointment today to talk to one of our providers about what you’re going through and they will be there to help, support, and guide you through your health journey. We currently offer support in the following areas:
- Wellness and Prevention
- Annual Physical
- Breast Health(exam + mammograms + ultrasounds)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Routine Screenings
- Bone Density Exams(osteoporosis screening by referral)
- Breast Health
- Breast Lump Evaluation
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Ultrasounds, Mammograms (by referral)
- Reproductive Health
- Birth Control
- PCOS Management
- Contraception & Preconception Planning
- Pregnancy Tests
- Infectious Issues
- STI/HIV Screening & Testing
- HPV Tests
- Vaginal Infections
- Routine Medical Screenings
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Cholesterol, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, & Obesity Screening
- Behavioral Health(screening + referrals)
- Depression & Anxiety Management
- Screening & Treatment for Postpartum Depression
LGBTQ+ Health & Wellness
For us, everyone really does include every person and identity. Our team has extensive experience with the needs of the LGBTQ+ community and are here to support you and all your healthcare needs.
Women’s Health Related Resources
- Resilient to the End: A Loved One’s Brave...October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a time to not only educate and spread awareness about breast health but to share the stories of...
- Time for a Self-Check!Take action into your own hands this month (and every month) with our self-breast checking guide.
- Carbon Health Partners with Keep a Breast...For the first time ever, a breast self-check app connects users who think they may have discovered something with a medical...
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can we help you?
How is this different from an OB/GYN?
What if I already have an OB/GYN? Will Carbon Health's PCP work with my specialist doctor?
How do I get started?
Which Providers Specialize in Women’s Health?
Can I get fertility care?